Implant-Retained Crown and Bridge -- South Hadley, MA
Fill the Spaces in Your Smile with Dental Implants
If you are missing one or more teeth, you can join over 500,000 people in the U.S this year who are choosing to complete their smile with the most successful treatment. Dental implants in South Hadley are the next best thing to your natural teeth because they replace both the root and the crown. Newton Street Dental can help you enjoy the security of an implant-retained crown or bridge to treat your tooth loss. You will invest in your quality of life with an option that can last for decades.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Traditional dental prosthetics only replace the visible portions of the teeth, but dental implants go a step further to treat the root as well. This allows you to enjoy several advantages that are not possible with other treatments, including:
- High Success Rate: Biocompatible materials and the multi-phased treatment process give dental implants over a 95% success rate.
- Look and Feel Natural: Your jawbone fuses to the implant post to restore as much as 70% of your biting force. All-ceramic material allows your restorations to closely mimic the appearance of natural teeth.
- Preserves Bone Density: The implant post acts as a root to stimulate your jaw to encourage new bone growth.
- Improves Oral Health: Stops dental drift to reduce your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and additional missing teeth.
- Long-Term Solution: Dental implants can last for several decades with the right aftercare.
- Cost-Effective: Dental implants should never need to be replaced to save you money down the road.
Indications for Dental Implants
Depending on how many teeth you are replacing, you can expect your treatment process to vary slightly.
An implant post is surgically placed into the jawbone to serve as a new root. After your jawbone fuses to it, an abutment is attached to the post to connect a custom-made dental crown.
Multiple Missing Teeth
As an alternative to a traditional bridge, an average of one to two implant posts anchor the prosthetic teeth to your jawbone. There is no need to permanently alter healthy teeth to complete your smile.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of your treatment is determined by your individual treatment plan. There are several factors that influence the cost, such as the number of teeth you are replacing, if you need additional procedures, and your dental coverage.
Although most insurance policies do not pay for the treatment completely, it may cover certain aspects of it, like the restorations or the CT scan. During your consultation, we discuss the cost of your procedure and help you maximize the value of your insurance policy. To cover the remaining balance, we accept a variety of payment options, including CareCredit.
Complete Your Smile Today!
You can overcome the challenges of missing teeth with single or multiple tooth implants in South Hadley. We have the solutions you need to rebuild your smile. Contact Newton Street Dental today to schedule your consultation for dental implants. We look forward to restoring your confidence and your quality of life.